Corey Feldman: ‘Demonic’ Force Motivated Him to Expose Alleged Pedophiles in Hollywood
By Emily Gaudette On Friday, November 17, 2017 - 12:18
Update | Corey Feldman was one of the biggest child stars of the 1980s, appearing in films like Gremlins (1984),The Goonies (1985) and Stand By Me (1986). On screen he often provided wisecracking comic relief, but behind the scenes Feldman’s life was much darker. At 15, he was emancipated from his parents. He fought a very public battle with drug addiction. And, as he has spoken about increasingly in recent years, he says he was molested as a child by several powerful figures in Hollywood.
In the past month, Feldman has appeared on The Dr. Oz Show twice. The first time he accused actor John Grissom of abusing him. On Monday, he returned, and, with the support of Dr. Mehment Oz, was able to name another alleged abuser, Alphy Hoffman, the one-time owner of Alphy's Soda Pop, a private L.A. club for show biz kids, open between 1986 and 1989. Feldman has also talked more about the abuse his friend Corey Haim suffered when he was a child star. (In 2010, the 38-year-old Haim died suddenly of apparent natural causes.)
Newsweek spoke to Feldman about publicly naming the men he says molested him and Haim, becoming a vocal advocate for victims of abuse and his plans to crowdfund a film about pedophilia in Hollywood.
What motivated you to start naming your abusers? Did something change in the last few months?
It was almost demonic, really. First of all, the Harvey Weinstein scandal broke. When that happened, people in my life who know my background were suddenly saying, “Corey, do it now, you have to name these guys now.” I made a statement on Twitter saying I appreciated all the women coming forward, but that my experience with predators in Hollywood was different. I didn’t name anyone, and when I woke up the next day I had gained 30,000 new followers out of nowhere. It was insanity.
You described this moment as “demonic.” What do you mean by that?
I’m not invested in the Bible, I’m a Jew. But the more I talk about good versus evil, and the more I try to identify evil in the world, I’m hearing from friends that a lot of this sounds like signs of the end times. I believe that pedophilia in Hollywood is the symptom of a huge network motivated by dark forces. People cover up stories like this for power, for greed, and they choose to ignore victims because they don’t want to have to think about what they did or didn’t do that led to kids being in harm’s way.
Just by talking about pedophiles having assaulted me and my best friend, I’ve unearthed this collection of Twitter accounts with no more than 100 followers each, accounts that were made days before they started sending nasty, sarcastic, mocking messages at me. Every time I mention that I was victimized, or that there are still pedophiles in the film industry, it’s this flood of negativity and anger, just dark and nasty messages. I go to their pages to block them, and it’s all pictures of machine guns and skulls and crossbones. Where do these people even come from?
How do you cope with negative blowback?
People like to bring up the period when I was a kid, addicted to drugs and acting crazy or whatever. But what’s funny about that? I was addicted because I had survived being molested, and I was in incredible pain. I’m a man now, I’ve recovered, but I think the very fact that I’m here bothers a lot of people. They don’t want to ask themselves why I went through a period of difficulty like that.
You’ve talked about what your friend Corey Haim experienced as a child actor. But his mother, Judy, has said that some of your claims about her son are not true.
Well, I don’t want to go into that. All I’ll say is that I know she’s in pain and that I have an open invitation to talk with her if she wants it. The last time we spoke, we exchanged emails about a month ago, and she was clearly very angry, sending nasty things and accusing me of lying. I’m not here to get into a war with Corey’s mom. That won’t help anybody. I just want her to find a place where she can heal and accept the pain that her son went through. I’m just saying, the truth is extremely painful.
As you’ve described from your own experiences, we’re seeing adults sexualizing child actors who are working in Hollywood today. What advice would you give those kids?
Well, first of all, I’d advise their parents to never leave them unattended. Ever. Period. I don’t care if they’re 14 and they want to go to a party with the adult cast, you go with them. It doesn’t matter what someone’s reputation is or how successful they are. Knowing all that you know about the industry, I truly believe leaving your child alone on set or at a party is negligence. Straight up negligence.
There’s this story that keeps repeating itself [about] child stars who are adored by adults [who are] always talking to them and hovering around them. And then we all decide they don’t have talent anymore. And when they turn to drugs or have difficult lives, we mock them. We force them on reality TV or TV movies or, worse, we offer them parts where they have to make fun of themselves. I’ve been offered tens of thousands of dollars for a one-day shoot, just to come in and play myself on some show, talk about how crazy I am. And I think, “No. You know what? No. The Hollywood machine chewed me up, and now people would rather put me somewhere else where I’ll shut up, so they don’t have to face what happened.” I could give you so many names of young actors whose talent didn’t disappear, they just got forced out of the industry because it’s poisonous...
Like who? Can you share some names?
Alright, Rick Schroder. You ever see The Champ? That kid delivered an all-time performance for children. I’m talking one of the most inspiring performances ever on film. That guy should have gone on to win 20 Academy Awards, but he didn’t. He’s obscured. Why? It’s not like talent disappears. Soleil Moon Frye, Alfonso Ribeiro. I don’t want to make it seem like I’m calling people out, and I’m not saying they were victimized by predators. I’m just saying we don’t treat our young talents well at all. It goes all the way back to Shirley Temple, who disappeared from movies once studios got enough of her image as a kid. We use children. We’re using them.
So how do you see yourself working to fix this? What’s your role in changing the system?
I’ve got a feature film I want to produce, about all the ways we victimize children in Hollywood. My dream is producing it, getting it to screen in four cities, and then if we make enough money, we expand nationwide.
Why a film and not some other kind of project, like a documentary?
Well, a couple reasons. First, I’ve given all the information I gave to the police already, and nothing happened. If I just came out and identified all the abusers of children I’m aware of, I’d be buried under lawsuits for years and years. This way, I can hide under the umbrella of the corporation formed to make the film. Second, if I’m overseeing a film like this, I can make damn sure that no one who walks through those doors has a history of predation: No arrests, no domestic violence, no lingering accusations that didn’t go anywhere, nothing. The dream is to eventually build a film studio, to make films and projects that put good in the world, and to maintain that safety for everyone working on the projects.
How can people help you in getting the film made?
I know most people can’t afford to give much, but honestly, just sending messages with #istandwithcorey helps. Or #preserveinnocence. I’ve watched several of my A-list friends donate, but for the most part it’s crickets. All these studio execs and VCs I’ve worked with before, they act like I don’t exist.
All this news you hear is adding to this national idea that Hollywood is a cesspool, that it’s full of selfish, evil people instead of artists who want to do what they love. I’m trying to change that, to turn it inside out and make it better from the inside. I fear that after all these victims come out and name their abusers, the system will just close back around them and nothing will have changed.
You can donate to Corey Feldman’s film on child victimization in Hollywood on Indiegogo
Occult Worship – Hollywood’s Other Dirty Secret That Everyone Knows Of But No One Talks About
Buck Rogers, Writer
The avalanche of revelations about the perverted and predatory sexual underbelly of Hollywood and the entertainment industry is long overdue. It has always been an open secret of sorts, but the whole house is coming down right now as more people are suddenly feeling empowered to speak out, and the media is finally ready to listen and take seriously to the stories of victims.
But what if pedophilia and the sexual harassment of women in entertainment is only a symptom and not actually the disease?
Just below the surface, hidden in plain sight in Hollywood is the overwhelming influence of the occult and the esoteric schools of ancient black magic. It has always been present in this industry because those who seek power in our world have long recognized that television, film and music are the most efficient and important roadways into the public psyche and the collective conscience.
Many have warned us about this for years, composing volumes of books and videos, gathering evidence of this bizarre conspiracy.
“Hollywood is, as David Lynch titles it, an “inland empire” – a kind of covenantal city-state of its own, with its own religion, including all the trappings of neophytes, acolytes, servants, agents, star saints, hierophants and hierarchs and holy sites. It is a veritable polis of initiatory esoterica where the holy sites and rites of Hollywood are not the altars of mainstream religion, but another ancient religion, ultimately summed up in the epithet of the ancient mysteries. The ancient mysteries comprise the competing religious practices of the empires of old, but the one empire that seems to have achieved the most appropriate association with Hollywood is Babylon – the “gate of the gods”.” ~Jay Dyer
Clues appear in the form of symbols and the use of symbolic set and setting in order to introduce occult memes into the subconscious. Subliminal messages packed with sexual innuendo including veiled pornographic images and reproductive anatomy are vaguely concealed in films. Music videos are laden with satanic imagery and overtly demonic themes.
Here is a compilation of examples of this in many of Disney’s children’s films:
Here is a compilation of Iluminati and satanic symbols appearing in music videos. There are hundreds of more examples of this that are quite easy to find.
Illuminati symbolism is a recurring theme, often resurfacing as the chosen celebrity covering one eye. The symbol of the one eye is of course the same single eye that watches from atop the symbolic pyramid, a symbol on our money and scattered throughout the political world.
There are so many instances of actors, musicians and pop stars being photographed with one eye covered that it defies the definition of coincidence. Here is a collage with just a tiny fraction of available examples.
Hollywood has its own hidden language that is stunningly pervasive in entertainment media, with recurring themes applied over again in new contexts. There is so much to it that it cannot be ignored, but you don’t see it until you’ve been introduced to it. Once you see, though, you see it everywhere.
The themes are applied in so many productions that it utterly defies coincidence, which means there must be some greater unifying message or purpose to it all. Based on the type of symbols and when looked at in the historical context of esoteric religious movement, Egyptian theology, Babylonian mythology, Satan worship and so on, Hollywood and the movie industry is clearly working to serve a particular idealogical movement.
The worship of dark and satanic forces has historically been linked to human sacrifice, pedophilia, sexual perversion, ego worship, celebrity worship, fragmentation of the individual psyche into controllable parts, mind control and corruption of the soul. The use of the occult and its symbols is a methodology employed to weaken the power of the individual and to create psychological slaves. It is a serious form of mind control.
While there certainly is reason to applaud the growing tidal wave of truth about Hollywood, one can only hope that these revelations ultimately go all the way to the core of the depravity in Hollywood, and that we can finally liberate our culture from these dark influences.
Read More: Waking Times
Walt Disney Company May Face Multiple Lawsuits as Harvey Weinstein's Sexual Allegations Continue
Michael Eisner and Jeffrey Katzenberg, who ran the Walt Disney Company during the Harvey Weinstein years (1993-2005), have both denied any knowledge of Weinstein's alleged sexual misconduct during those years. This would include any sexual harassment settlements made during that time. The Weinstein Company also denies any knowledge. These denials could be tested in a court of law should those alleging harassment and abuse choose to press the issue of corporate liability.
In 1979, two brothers from the outer boroughs of New York, Bob and Harvey Weinstein, had a dream and founded Miramax. Named after their parents, Miriam and Max, the company specialized in distributing smaller films, independent products the studios were not interested in.
The big time arrived in 1989 with the distribution of director Steven Soderbergh's Sex, Lies and Videotape, a smash that changed independent film forever.
What followed was more success than failure, and even some Oscar gold. To capitalize on their good fortune, rather than take the company public, the brothers decided to sell, and in June of 1993, the Walt Disney Co. purchased Miramax for $60 million.
With almost total independence, Harvey and Bob stayed on. The rocky relationship between the volatile but successful brothers and the stuffy parent company lasted 12 years.
In March of 2005, the brothers bolted Disney, left their beloved company behind, and founded The Weinstein Company.
Throughout these three decades, according to those who have just come forward, Harvey allegedly harassed, groped, and even raped numerous young women, many of them employed by his company in various capacities, including as actresses. Other alleged victims claim he used the promise/threat of employment to lure them into compromising situations.
Moreover, during this time, according to the New York Times, Weinstein settled no fewer than eight sexual harassment claims. One we know of goes back to 1997, when Miramax was owned by the Walt Disney Company.
As this scandal widens, it is becoming more and more obvious that this alleged behavior by Weinstein (without being specific, he admits and denies the allegations) was not a secret to everyone in Hollywood. Many, including actress Jessica Chastain, say outright that Weinstein's predatory ways were openly discussed, that she was warned about working for him.
Which brings me back to the issue of corporate liability.
If, sometime between the years 1993 and 2005, when it owned Miramax, Disney was aware of Weinstein's behavior, Disney was obligated to protect its employees, including young actresses like Gwyneth Paltrow and Rose McGowan, who claim to have been harassed, including Asia Argento who claims Weinstein raped her in 1997.
Outside of the "open secret," another issue that makes one wonder about Disney's moral, ethical, and legal liability, is the settlements.
Unless Weinstein settled using his own money, which is unlikely, how could Disney not know about corporate money spent for sexual harassment settlements?
My colleague Joel Pollak, an attorney, sees a potential liability:
As more alleged victims come forward, it is possible that some could decide to sue Disney for failing to exercise its arguable duty, during its ownership of Weinstein's Miramax for more than a decade, to protect employees from a sexually predatory boss - if, in fact, Disney knew or had reason to know of his behavior.
By failing to intervene early, those in a position to hold Weinstein accountable arguably allowed him to continue his abusive behavior and could now conceivably face legal liability from victims - at least from those who did not sign the settlement agreements that have been revealed.
Pollak informs me that the same can be said of The Weinstein Company, the corporation formed by Harvey and Bob in 2005. The Weinstein Company may have fired Harvey, but brother Bob remains, as does any potential corporate liability.
And what about Bob? Did he not know about his own business partner's-his own brother's-settlements?
The women who have already accepted settlements from Weinstein probably cannot sue as a term of accepting that settlement.
But all those women who claim to have been harassed by Weinstein, those who have not sued, could very well have a case against both Disney and The Weinstein Company.
If one or both of those corporations knew what Harvey was allegedly up to, and did nothing to protect its employees, this scandal, which is already the biggest in Hollywood history, is only getting started.
Harvey Weinstein Scandal Inspires Creation of Website That Allows Victims of Entertainment Industry to Document Abuse
Harvey Weinstein Scandal Inspires Creation of Website That Allows Victims of Entertainment Industry to Document and Report Abuse
The recent revelations of the sexual abuse of mega elite Hollywood mogul and fundraiser for the chrony Clinton family, Harvey Weinstein, prove that Hollywood, the mainstream media, and even government officials will cover for or look the other way as sexual predators act out their sick fantasies in front of them.
As the NY Times reports, this sexual harassment did occur in front of everyone and no one said anything about it. He had an elaborate system reliant on the cooperation of others: Assistants often booked the meetings, arranged the hotel rooms and sometimes even delivered the talent, then disappeared, the actresses and employees recounted. They described how some of Mr. Weinstein's executives and assistants then found them agents and jobs or hushed actresses who were upset.
Even CNN got in on the action by bashing the person who they vehemently defended during the 2016 presidential election, Hillary Clinton.
On Tuesday morning, Virginia Sen. Tim Kaine, the Democratic party's 2016 vice presidential nominee, sat down for an interview on CNN's "New Day." Asked about the allegations of sexual harassment against Harvey Weinstein, the deposed Hollywood mogul, Kaine said: "Any leader should condemn this. These allegations are low-life behavior."
By that definition, the last two Democratic presidents as well as the party's 2016 nominee are not leaders.
While this news should come as no surprise to those who've been paying attention to the claims of abuse inside Hollywood, the recent and negative exposure given to the Hollywood elite is helping to garner attention to this long depraved practice inside the terrifying world known as Tinseltown.
As the elite point fingers at one another over who should distance themselves further from this sexual predator, internet sensation Kim Dotcom took to Twitter to propose an actual solution.
Pointing out the horrid nature of the film industry and their lust for sexual abuse and even slavery, Dotcom began Tweeting his idea to solve this problem.
Dotcom's plan to expose the depraved ways of the elite is to have victims come forward and work for justice under the protection of an attorney.
To do this, Dotcom is asking for folks to build a secure website on which victims of the Hollywood elite can document their abuse and seek damages for their actions.
Making sure to let everyone know he was fully aware of the horror show that is Hollywood sex abuse, Dotcom retweeted a video of a Cory Feldman interview in which Feldman exposed the sadistic acts of Hollywood pedophiles.
While looking through the replies to his request for someone to build a website to document abuse, it appears that there are several people willing to accomplish this task. Now, the only hard part is getting the victims to come forward. When a victim comes forward, they are normally tarred and feathered in the mainstream media and made to look like fools. Even when their stories are corroborated by others, nothing happens to those responsible.
As the Free Thought Project reported last year, childhood star turned adult actor Elijah Wood, also claimed Hollywood is in the midst of a massive sexual abuse scandal, which can be compared to that of Jimmy Savile in Britain.
Wood came forward in an interview to blow the lid off the dark underground world of child acting in Hollywood.
In the interview with the Sunday Times, Wood dropped a bombshell, noting how child actors were regularly "preyed upon" by industry figures.
"Clearly something major was going on in Hollywood," said Wood. "It was all organized."
What Wood is talking about is the rampant sexual abuse of child actors, which has been previously exposed by Corey Feldman as well as Corey Haim.
In an episode of their reality TV show, The Two Coreys, a candid fight broke out during which Haim claimed Feldman stood by and watched as a person Feldman "still hangs out with" and is "best friends with" proceeded to "rape" the 14-year-old Haim.
"There are a lot of vipers in this industry, people who only have their own interests in mind," continued Elijah Wood in his interview. "There is a darkness in the underbelly - if you can imagine it, it's probably happened."
Wood says the abuse runs unchecked because the victims "can't speak as loudly as people in power."
"That's the tragedy of attempting to reveal what is happening to innocent people," he said. "They can be squashed but their lives have been irreparably damaged."
Wood is referring to the immense power of Hollywood elites to control the narrative and quash any allegations of abuse before they even happen.
This narrative is so controlled that after Wood made these comments, the very next day the mainstream media attacked him and forced him to downplay them.
Indeed, this control over the narrative is so strong, that the NY Times, the paper who just exposed Weinstein, could've done so over a decade ago - but chose not to.
On Sunday, reporter Sharon Waxman wrote a piece for The Wrap that said that the New York Times had quashed her investigation into Weinstein's sexual misconduct back in 2004.
In her original report, Waxman tracked down Fabrizio Lombardo, the head of Miramax Italy. She traveled to Italy and discovered that Lombardo knew nothing about filmmaking. He was reportedly being paid $400,000 in less than a year to "take care of Weinstein's women needs." At the time, Disney, the then-parent company of Miramax, told Waxman that they had no idea Lombardo existed.
The fact that Weinstein is getting exposed for his alleged past abuses is a major blow to the depravity taking place behind the silver screen. Americans would do wise, as Kim Dotcom has done, and let this instance shine a light into the darkness of Hollywood-instead of serving as a distraction from the rest of the atrocious crimes.
The CIA & The Media: 50 facts The World Should Know
James F. Tracy is a PhD from the University of Iowa. A former professor of communications at Boca Raton, Florida Atlantic University. He is one of many critical thinkers within the world of academia, and as result of presenting the following information that might spark some cognitive dissonance, he has been singled out due to his activism efforts.
For example, he was fired from his tenured professorship at Florida Atlantic University for questioning official narratives of terror events. Now, his Blog has been taken down by WordPress with no clear explanation.
You can listen to what he has to say on the matter here.
You can support the James Tracy Legal Defense Fund, and find out about what is going on with him at the moment HERE. He made national headlines, as many academics who are not afraid to stand up for truth do, in an attempt to ridicule them.
He is well researched, and now reports on several different matters of escalating importance. Below is an article he wrote in August of 2015, and is relevant today given all of the “fake news” campaigns that have been directed against alternative media.
Since the end of World War Two the Central Intelligence Agency has been a major force in US and foreign news media, exerting considerable influence over what the public sees, hears and reads on a regular basis. CIA publicists and journalists alike will assert they have few, if any, relationships, yet the seldom acknowledged history of their intimate collaboration indicates a far different story–indeed, one that media historians are reluctant to examine.
When seriously practiced, the journalistic profession involves gathering information concerning individuals, locales, events, and issues. In theory such information informs people about their world, thereby strengthening “democracy.” This is exactly the reason why news organizations and individual journalists are tapped as assets by intelligence agencies and, as the experiences of German journalist Udo Ulfkotte (entry 47 below) suggest, this practice is at least as widespread today as it was at the height of the Cold War.
Consider the coverups of election fraud in 2000 and 2004, the events of September 11, 2001, the invasions Afghanistan and Iraq, the destabilization of Syria, and the creation of “ISIS.” These are among the most significant events in recent world history, and yet they are also those much of the American public is wholly ignorant of. In an era where information and communication technologies are ubiquitous, prompting many to harbor the illusion of being well-informed, one must ask why this condition persists.
Further, why do prominent US journalists routinely fail to question other deep events that shape America’s tragic history over the past half century, such as the political assassinations of the 1960s, or the central role played by the CIA major role in international drug trafficking?
Popular and academic commentators have suggested various reasons for the almost universal failure of mainstream journalism in these areas, including newsroom sociology, advertising pressure, monopoly ownership, news organizations’ heavy reliance on “official” sources, and journalists’ simple quest for career advancement. There is also, no doubt, the influence of professional public relations maneuvers. Yet such a broad conspiracy of silence suggests another province of deception examined far too infrequently—specifically the CIA and similar intelligence agencies’ continued involvement in the news media to mold thought and opinion in ways scarcely imagined by the lay public.
The following historical and contemporary facts–by no means exhaustive–provides a glimpse of how the power such entities possess to influence if not determine popular memory and what respectable institutions deem to be the historical record.
1. The CIA’s Operation MOCKINGBIRD is a long-recognised keystone among researchers pointing to the Agency’s clear interest in and relationship to major US news media. MOCKINGBIRD grew out of the CIA’s forerunner, the Office for Strategic Services (OSS, 1942-47), which during World War Two had established a network of journalists and psychological warfare experts operating primarily in the European theatre.
2. Many of the relationships forged under OSS auspices were carried over into the postwar era through a State Department-run organization called the Office of Policy Coordination (OPC) overseen by OSS staffer Frank Wisner.
3. The OPC “became the fastest-growing unit within the nascent CIA,” historian Lisa Pease observes, “rising in personnel from 302 in 1949 to 2,812 in 1952, along with 3,142 overseas contract personnel. In the same period, the budget rose from $4.7 million to $82 million.” Lisa Pease, “The Media and the Assassination,” in James DiEugenio and Lisa Pease, The Assassinations: Probe Magazine on JFK, MLK, RFK and Malcolm X, Port Townsend, WA, 2003, 300.
4. Like many career CIA officers, eventual CIA Director/Director of Central Intelligence (DCI) Richard Helms was recruited out of the press corps by his own supervisor at the United Press International’s Berlin Bureau to join in the OSS’s fledgling “black propaganda” program. “‘[Y]ou’re a natural,” Helms’ boss remarked. Richard Helms, A Look Over My Shoulder: A Life in the Central Intelligence Agency, New York: Random House, 2003, 30-31.
5. Wisner tapped Marshall Plan funds to pay for his division’s early exploits, money his branch referred to as “candy.” “We couldn’t spend it all,” CIA agent Gilbert Greenway recalls. “I remember once meeting with Wisner and the comptroller. My God, I said, how can we spend that? There were no limits, and nobody had to account for it. It was amazing.” Frances Stonor Saunders, The Cultural Cold War: The CIA and the World of Arts and Letters, New York: The New Press, 2000, 105.
6. When the OPC was merged with the Office of Special Operations in 1948 to create the CIA, OPC’s media assets were likewise absorbed.
7. Wisner maintained the top secret “Propaganda Assets Inventory,” better known as “Wisner’s Wurlitzer”—a virtual rolodex of over 800 news and information entities prepared to play whatever tune Wisner chose. “The network included journalists, columnists, book publishers, editors, entire organizations such as Radio Free Europe, and stringers across multiple news organizations.” Pease, “The Media and the Assassination,” 300.
8. A few years after Wisner’s operation was up-and-running he “’owned’ respected members of the New York Times, Newsweek, CBS, and other communication vehicles, plus stringers, four to six hundred in all, according to a CIA analyst. Each one was a separate ‘operation,’” investigative journalist Deborah Davis notes, “requiring a code name, a field supervisor, and a field office, at an annual cost of tens or hundreds of thousands of dollars—there has never been an accurate accounting.” Deborah Davis, Katharine the Great: Katharine Graham and theWashington Post, Second Edition, Bethesda MD: National Press Inc, 1987, 139.
9. Psychological operations in the form of journalism were perceived as necessary to influence and direct mass opinion, as well as elite perspectives. “[T]he President of the United States, the Secretary of State, Congressmen and even the Director of the CIA himself will read, believe, and be impressed by a report from Cy Sulzberger, Arnaud de Borchgrave, or Stewart Alsop when they don’t even bother to read a CIA report on the same subject,” noted CIA agent Miles Copeland. Cited in Pease, “The Media and the Assassination,” 301.
10. By the mid-to-late 1950s, Darrell Garwood points out, the Agency sought to limit criticism directed against covert activity and bypass congressional oversight or potential judicial interference by “infiltrat[ing] the groves of academia, the missionary corps, the editorial boards of influential journal and book publishers, and any other quarters where public attitudes could be effectively influenced.” Darrell Garwood, Under Cover: Thirty-Five Years of CIA Deception, New York: Grove Press, 1985, 250.
11. The CIA frequently intercedes in editorial decision-making. For example, when the Agency proceeded to wage an overthrow of the Arbenz regime in Guatemala in 1954, Allen and John Foster Dulles, President Eisenhower’s Secretary of State and CIA Director respectively, called upon New York Times publisher Arthur Hays Sulzberger to reassign reporter Sydney Gruson from Guatemala to Mexico City. Sulzberger thus placed Gruson in Mexico City with the rationale that some repercussions from the revolution might be felt in Mexico. Pease, “The Media and the Assassination,” 302.
Inspiration and all our best content, straight to your inbox.12. Since the early 1950s the CIA “has secretly bankrolled numerous foreign press services, periodicals and newspapers—both English and foreign language—which provided excellent cover for CIA operatives,” Carl Bernstein reported in 1977. “One such publication was the Rome Daily American, forty percent of which was owned by the CIA until the 1970s.” Carl Bernstein, “The CIA and the Media,” Rolling Stone, October 20, 1977.
13. The CIA exercised informal liaisons with news media executives, in contrast to its relationships with salaried reporters and stringers, “who were much more subject to direction from the Agency” according to Bernstein. “A few executives—Arthur Hays Sulzberger of the New York Times among them—signed secrecy agreements. But such formal understandings were rare: relationships between Agency officials and media executives were usually social—’The P and Q Street axis in Georgetown,’ said one source. ‘You don’t tell William Paley to sign a piece of paper saying he won’t fink.’” Director of CBS William Paley’s personal “friendship with CIA Director Dulles is now known to have been one of the most influential and significant in the communications industry,” author Debora Davis explains. “He provided cover for CIA agents, supplied out-takes of news film, permitted the debriefing of reporters, and in many ways set the standard for the cooperation between the CIA and major broadcast companies which lasted until the mid-1970s.” Deborah Davis, Katharine the Great: Katharine Graham and the Washington Post, Second Edition, Bethesda MD: National Press Inc, 1987, 175.
14. “The Agency’s relationship with the Times was by far its most valuable among newspapers, according to CIA officials,” Bernstein points out in his key 1977 article. “From 1950 to 1966, about ten CIA employees were provided Times cover under arrangements approved by the newspaper’s late publisher, Arthur Hays Sulzberger. The cover arrangements were part of a general Times policy—set by Sulzberger—to provide assistance to the CIA whenever possible.” In addition, Sulzberger was a close friend of CIA Director Allen Dulles. “’At that level of contact it was the mighty talking to the mighty,’ said a high‑level CIA official who was present at some of the discussions. ‘There was an agreement in principle that, yes indeed, we would help each other. The question of cover came up on several occasions. It was agreed that the actual arrangements would be handled by subordinates…. The mighty didn’t want to know the specifics; they wanted plausible deniability.’” Bernstein, “The CIA and the Media.”
15. CBS’s Paley worked reciprocally with the CIA, allowing the Agency to utilize network resources and personnel. “It was a form of assistance that a number of wealthy persons are now generally known to have rendered the CIA through their private interests,” veteran broadcast journalist Daniel Schorr wrote in 1977. “It suggested to me, however, that a relationship of confidence and trust had existed between him and the agency.” Schorr points to “clues indicating that CBS had been infiltrated.” For example, “A news editor remembered the CIA officer who used to come to the radio control room in New York in the early morning, and, with the permission of persons unknown, listened to CBS correspondents around the world recording their ‘spots’ for the ‘World News Roundup’ and discussing events with the editor on duty. Sam Jaffe claimed that when he applied in 1955 for a job with CBS, a CIA officer told him that he would be hired–which he subsequently was. He was told that he would be sent to Moscow–which he subsequently was; he was assigned in 1960 to cover the trial of U-2 pilot Francis Gary Powers. [Richard] Salant told me,” Schorr continues, “that when he first became president of CBS News in 1961, a CIA case officer called saying he wanted to continue the ‘long standing relationship known to Paley and [CBS president Frank] Stanton, but Salant was told by Stanton there was no obligation that he knew of” (276). Schorr, Daniel. Clearing the Air, Boston: Houghton Mifflin, 1977, 277, 276.
16. National Enquirer publisher Gene Pope Jr. worked briefly on the CIA’s Italy desk in the early 1950s and maintained close ties with the Agency thereafter. Pope refrained from publishing dozens of stories with “details of CIA kidnappings and murders, enough stuff for a year’s worth of headlines” in order to “collect chits, IOUs,” Pope’s son writes. “He figured he’d never know when he might need them, and those IOUs would come in handy when he got to 20 million circulation. When that happened, he’d have the voice to be almost his own branch of government and would need the cover.” Paul David Pope, The Deeds of My Fathers: How My Grandfather and Father Built New York and Created the Tabloid World of Today, New York: Phillip Turner/Rowman & Littlefield, 2010, 309,
17. One explosive story Pope’s National Enquirer‘s refrained from publishing in the late 1970s centered on excerpts from a long-sought after diary of President Kennedy’s lover, Mary Pinchot Meyer, who was murdered on October 12, 1964. “The reporters who wrote the story were even able to place James Jesus Angleton, the CIA’s head of counterintelligence operations, at the scene.” Another potential story drew on “documents proving that [Howard] Hughes and the CIA had been connected for years and that the CIA was giving Hughes money to secretly fund, with campaign donations, twenty-seven congressmen and senators who sat on sub-committees critical to the agency. There are also fifty-three international companies named and sourced as CIA fronts .. and even a list of reporters for mainstream media organizations who were playing ball with the agency.” Pope, The Deeds of My Fathers, 309.
18. Angleton, who oversaw the Agency counterintelligence branch for 25 years, “ran a completely independent group entirely separate cadre of journalist‑operatives who performed sensitive and frequently dangerous assignments; little is known about this group for the simple reason that Angleton deliberately kept only the vaguest of files.” Bernstein, “The CIA and the Media.”
19. The CIA conducted a “formal training program” during the 1950s for the sole purpose of instructing its agents to function as newsmen. “Intelligence officers were ‘taught to make noises like reporters,’ explained a high CIA official, and were then placed in major news organizations with help from management. These were the guys who went through the ranks and were told ‘You’re going to he a journalist,’” the CIA official said.” The Agency’s preference, however, was to engage journalists who were already established in the industry. Bernstein, “The CIA and the Media.”
20. Newspaper columnists and broadcast journalists with household names have been known to maintain close ties with the Agency. “There are perhaps a dozen well known columnists and broadcast commentators whose relationships with the CIA go far beyond those normally maintained between reporters and their sources,” Bernstein maintains. “They are referred to at the Agency as ‘known assets’ and can be counted on to perform a variety of undercover tasks; they are considered receptive to the Agency’s point of view on various subjects.” Bernstein, “The CIA and the Media.”
21. Frank Wisner, Allen Dulles, and Washington Post publisher Phillip Graham were close associates, and the Post developed into one of the most influential news organs in the United States due to its ties with the CIA. The Post managers’ “individual relations with intelligence had in fact been the reason the Post Company had grown as fast as it did after the war,” Davis (172) observes. “[T]heir secrets were its corporate secrets, beginning with MOCKINGBIRD. Phillip Graham’s commitment to intelligence had given his friends Frank Wisner an interest in helping to make the Washington Post the dominant news vehicle in Washington, which they had done by assisting with its two most crucial acquisitions, the Times-Herald and WTOP radio and television stations.” Davis, Katharine the Great: Katharine Graham and theWashington Post, 172.
22. In the wake of World War One the Woodrow Wilson administration placed journalist and author Walter Lippmann in charge of recruiting agents for the Inquiry, a first-of-its-kind ultra-secret civilian intelligence organization whose role involved ascertaining information to prepare Wilson for the peace negotiations, as well as identify foreign natural resources for Wall Street speculators and oil companies. The activities of this organization served as a prototype for the function eventually performed by the CIA, namely “planning, collecting, digesting, and editing the raw data,” notes historian Servando Gonzalez. “This roughly corresponds to the CIA’s intelligence cycle: planning and direction, collection, processing, production and analysis, and dissemination.” Most Inquiry members would later become members of the Council on Foreign Relations. Lippmann would go on to become the Washington Post’s best known columnists. Servando Gonzalez, Psychological Warfare and the New World Order: The Secret War Against the American People, Oakland, CA: Spooks Books, 2010, 50.
23. The two most prominent US newsweeklies, Time and Newsweek, kept close ties with the CIA. “Agency files contain written agreements with former foreign correspondents and stringers for both the weekly newsmagazines,” according to Carl Bernstein. “Allen Dulles often interceded with his good friend, the late Henry Luce, founder of Time and Life magazines, who readily allowed certain members of his staff to work for the Agency and agreed to provide jobs and credentials for other CIA operatives who lacked journalistic experience.” Bernstein, “The CIA and the Media.”
24. In his autobiography former CIA officer E. Howard Hunt quotes Bernstein’s “The CIA and the Media” article at length. “I know nothing to contradict this report,” Hunt declares, suggesting the investigative journalist of Watergate fame didn’t go far enough. “Bernstein further identified some of the country’s top media executives as being valuable assets to the agency … But the list of organizations that cooperated with the agency was a veritable ‘Who’s Who’ of the media industry, including ABC, NBC, the Associated Press, UPI, Reuters, Hearst Newspapers, Scripps-Howard, Newsweek magazine, and others.” E. Howard Hunt, American Spy: My Secret History in the CIA, Watergate, and Beyond, Hoboken NJ: John Wiley & Sons, 2007, 150.
25. When the first major exposé of the CIA emerged in 1964 with the publication of The Invisible Government by journalists David Wise and Thomas B. Ross, the CIA considered purchasing the entire printing to keep the book from the public, yet in the end judged against it. “To an extent that is only beginning to be perceived, this shadow government is shaping the lives of 190,000,000 Americans” authors Wise and Ross write in the book’s preamble. “Major decisions involving peace and war are taking place out of public view. An informed citizen might come to suspect that the foreign policy of the United States often works publicly in one direction and secretly through the Invisible Government in just the opposite direction.”Lisa Pease, “When the CIA’s Empire Struck Back,” Consortiumnews.com, February 6, 2014.
26. Agency infiltration of the news media shaped public perception of deep events and undergirded the official explanations of such events. For example, the Warren Commission’s report on President John F. Kennedy’s assassination was met with almost unanimous approval by US media outlets. “I have never seen an official report greeted with such universal praise as that accorded the Warren Commission’s findings when they were made public on September 24, 1964,” recalls investigative reporter Fred Cook. “All the major television networks devoted special programs and analyses to the report; the next day the newspapers ran long columns detailing its findings, accompanied by special news analyses and editorials. The verdict was unanimous. The report answered all questions, left no room for doubt. Lee Harvey Oswald, alone and unaided, had assassinated the president of the United States.” Fred J. Cook, Maverick: Fifty Years of Investigative Reporting, G.P. Putnam’s Sons, 1984, 276.
27. In late 1966 the New York Times began an inquiry on the numerous questions surrounding President Kennedy’s assassination that were not satisfactorily dealt with by the Warren Commission. “It was never completed,” author Jerry Policoff observes, “nor would the New York Times ever again question the findings of the Warren Commission.” When the story was being developed the lead reporter at the Times‘ Houston bureau “said that he and others came up with ‘a lot of unanswered questions’ that the Times didn’t bother to pursue. ‘I’d be off on a good lead and then somebody’d call me off and send me out to California on another story or something. We never really detached anyone for this. We weren’t really serious.’” Jerry Policoff, “The Media and the Murder of John Kennedy,” in Peter Dale Scott, Paul L. Hoch and Russell Stetler, eds., The Assassinations: Dallas and Beyond, New York: Vintage, 1976, 265.
28. When New Orleans District Attorney Jim Garrison embarked on an investigation of the JFK assassination in 1966 centering on Lee Harvey Oswald’s presence in New Orleans in the months leading up to November, 22, 1963, “he was cross-whipped with two hurricane blasts, one from Washington and one from New York,” historian James DiEugenio explains. The first, of course, was from the government, specifically the Central Intelligence Agency, the FBI, and to a lesser extent, the White House. The blast from New York was from the major mainstream media e.g. Time-Life and NBC. Those two communication giants were instrumental in making Garrison into a lightening rod for ridicule and criticism. This orchestrated campaign … was successful in diverting attention from what Garrison was uncovering by creating controversy about the DA himself.” DiEugenio, Preface, in William Davy,Let Justice Be Done: New Light on the Jim Garrison Investigation, Reston VA: Jordan Publishing, 1999.
29. The CIA and other US intelligence agencies used the news media to sabotage Garrison’s 1966-69 independent investigation of the Kennedy assassination. Garrison presided over the only law enforcement agency with subpoena power to seriously delve into the intricate details surrounding JFK’s murder. One of Garrison’s key witnesses, Gordon Novel, fled New Orleans to avoid testifying before the Grand Jury assembled by Garrison. According to DiEugenio, CIA Director Allen “Dulles and the Agency would begin to connect the fugitive from New Orleans with over a dozen CIA friendly journalists who—in a blatant attempt to destroy Garrison’s reputation—would proceed to write up the most outrageous stories imaginable about the DA.” James DiEugenio, Destiny Betrayed: JFK, Cuba, and The Garrison Case, Second Edition, New York: SkyHorse Publishing, 2012, 235.
30. CIA officer Victor Marchetti recounted to author William Davy that in 1967 while attending staff meetings as an assistant to then-CIA Director Richard Helms, “Helms expressed great concerns over [former OSS officer, CIA operative and primary suspect in Jim Garrison’s investigation Clay] Shaw’s predicament, asking his staff, ‘Are we giving them all the help we can down there?’” William Davy, Let Justice Be Done: New Light on the Jim Garrison Investigation, Reston VA: Jordan Publishing, 1999.
31. The pejorative dimensions of the term “conspiracy theory” were introduced into the Western lexicon by CIA “media assets,” as evidenced in the design laid out by Document 1035-960 Concerning Criticism of the Warren Report, an Agency communiqué issued in early 1967 to Agency bureaus throughout the world at a time when attorney Mark Lane’s Rush to Judgment was atop bestseller lists and New Orleans DA Garrison’s investigation of the Kennedy assassination began to gain traction.
32. Time had close relations with the CIA stemming from the friendship of the magazine’s publisher Henry Luce and Eisenhower CIA chief Allen Dulles. When former newsman Richard Helms was appointed DCI in 1966 he “began to cultivate the press,” prompting journalists toward conclusions that placed the Agency in a positive light. As Time Washington correspondent Hugh Sidney recollects, “‘[w]ith [John] McCone and [Richard] Helms, we had a set-up when the magazine was doing something on the CIA, we went to them and put it before them … We were never misled.’ Similarly, when Newsweek decided in the fall of 1971 to do a cover story on Richard Helms and ‘The New Espionage,’ the magazine, according to a Newsweek staffer, went directly to the agency for much of the information. And the article … generally reflected the line that Helms was trying so hard to sell: that since the latter 1960s … the focus of attention and prestige within CIA’ had switched from the Clandestine Services to the analysis of intelligence, and that ‘the vast majority of recruits are bound for’ the Intelligence Directorate.” Victor Marchetti and John D. Marks, The CIA and the Cult of Intelligence, New York: Alfred A. Knopf, 1974, 362-363.
33. In 1970 Jim Garrison wrote and published the semi-autobiographical A Heritage of Stone, a work that examines how the New Orleans DA “discovered that the CIA operated within the borders of the United States, and how it took the CIA six months to reply to the Warren Commission’s question of whether Oswald and [Jack] Ruby had been with the Agency,” Garrison biographer and Temple University humanities professor Joan Mellen observes. “In response to A Heritage of Stone, the CIA rounded up its media assets” and the book was panned by reviewers writing for the New York Times, the Los Angeles Times, the Washington Post, the Chicago Sun Times, and Life magazine. “John Leonard’s New York Times review went through a metamorphosis,” Mellen explains. “The original last paragraph challenged the Warren Report: ‘Something stinks about this whole affair,’ Leonard wrote. ‘Why were Kennedy’s neck organs not examined at Bethesda for evidence of a frontal shot? Why was his body whisked away to Washington before the legally required Texas inquest? Why?’ This paragraph evaporated in later editions of the Times. A third of a column gone, the review then ended: ‘Frankly I prefer to believe that the Warren Commission did a poor job, rather than a dishonest one. I like to think that Garrison invents monsters to explain incompetence.’” Joan Mellen, A Farewell to Justice: Jim Garrison, JFK’s Assassination, and the Case That Should Have Changed History, Washington DC: Potomac Books, 2005, 323, 324.
34. CIA Deputy Director for Plans Cord Meyer Jr. appealed to Harper & Row president emeritus Cass Canfield Sr. over the book publisher’s pending release of Alfred McCoy’s The Politics of Heroin in Southeast Asia, based on the author’s fieldwork and Yale PhD dissertation wherein he examined the CIA’s explicit role in the opium trade. “Claiming my book was a threat to national security,” McCoy recalls, “the CIA official had asked Harper & Row to suppress it. To his credit, Mr. Canfield had refused. But he had agreed to review the manuscript prior to publication.” Alfred W. McCoy, The Politics of Heroin: CIA Complicity in the Global Drug Trade, Chicago Review Press, 2003, xx.
35. Publication of The Secret Team, a book by US Air Force Colonel and Pentagon-CIA liaison L. Fletcher Prouty recounting the author’s firsthand knowledge of CIA black operations and espionage, was met with a wide scale censorship campaign in 1972. “The campaign to kill the book was nationwide and world-wide,” Prouty notes. “It was removed from the Library of Congress and from college libraries as letters I received attested all too frequently … I was a writer whose book had been cancelled by a major publisher [Prentice Hall] and a major paperback publisher [Ballantine Books] under the persuasive hand of the CIA.” L. Fletcher Prouty, The Secret Team: The CIA and Its Allies in Control of the United States and the World, New York: SkyHorse Publishing, 2008, xii, xv.
36. During the Pike Committee hearings in 1975 Congressman Otis Pike asked DCI William Colby, “Do you have any people paid by the CIA who are working for television networks?” Colby responded, “This, I think, gets into the kind of details, Mr. Chairman, that I’d like to get into in executive session.” Once the chamber was cleared Colby admitted that in 1975 specifically “the CIA was using ‘media cover’ for eleven agents, many fewer than in the heyday of the cloak-and-pencil operations, but no amount of questioning would persuade him to talk about the publishers and network chieftains who had cooperated at the top.” Schorr, Clearing the Air, 275.
37. “There is quite an incredible spread of relationships,” former CIA intelligence officer William Bader informed a US Senate Intelligence Committee investigating the CIA’s infiltration of the nation’s journalistic outlets. “You don’t need to manipulate Time magazine, for example, because there are Agency people at the management level.” Bernstein, “The CIA and the Media.”
38. In 1985 film historian and professor Joseph McBride came across a November 29, 1963 memorandum from J. Edgar Hoover, titled, “Assassination of President John F. Kennedy,” wherein the FBI director stated that his agency provided two individuals with briefings, one of whom was “Mr. George Bush of the Central Intelligence Agency.” ” When McBride queried the CIA with the memo a “PR man was tersely formal and opaque: ‘I can neither confirm nor deny.’ It was the standard response the agency gave when it dealt with its sources and methods,” journalist Russ Baker notes. When McBride published a story in The Nation, “The Man Who Wasn’t There, ‘George Bush,’ C.I.A. Operative,” the CIA came forward with a statement that the George Bush referenced in the FBI record “apparently” referenced a George William Bush, who filled a perfunctory night shift position at CIA headquarters that “would have been the appropriate place to receive such a report.” McBride tracked down George William Bush to confirm he was only employed briefly as a “probationary civil servant” who had “never received interagency briefings.” Shortly thereafter The Nation ran a second story by McBride wherein “the author provided evidence that the Central Intelligence Agency had foisted a lie on the American people … As with McBride’s previous story, this disclosure was greeted with the equivalent of a collective media yawn.” Since the episode researchers have found documents linking George H. W. Bush to the CIA as early as 1953. Russ Baker,Family of Secrets: The Bush Dynasty, America’s Invisible Government, and the Hidden History of the Last Fifty Years, New York: Bloomsbury Press, 2009, 7-12.
39. Operation Gladio, the well-documented collaboration between Western spy agencies, including the CIA, and NATO involving coordinated terrorist shootings and bombings of civilian targets throughout Europe from the late 1960s through the 1980s, has been effectively expunged from major mainstream news outlets. A LexisNexis Academic search conducted in 2012 for “Operation Gladio” retrieved 31 articles in English language news media—most appearing in British newspapers. Only four articles discussing Gladio ever appeared in US publications—three in the New York Times and one brief mention in the Tampa Bay Times. With the exception of a 2009 BBC documentary, no network or cable news broadcast has ever referenced the state-sponsored terror operation. Almost all of the articles referencing Gladio appeared in 1990 when Italian Prime Minister Giulio Andreotti publicly admitted Italy’s participation in the process. The New York Times downplayed any US involvement, misleadingly designating Gladio “an Italian creation” in a story buried on page A16. In reality, former CIA director William Colby revealed in his memoirs that covert paramilitaries were a significant agency undertaking set up after World War II, including “the smallest possible coterie of the most reliable people, in Washington [and] NATO.” James F. Tracy, “False Flag Terror and Conspiracies of Silence,” Global Research, August 10, 2012.
40. Days before the April 19, 1995 bombing of the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building in Oklahoma City DCI William Colby confided to his friend, Nebraska State Senator John DeCamp his personal concerns over the Militia and Patriot movement within the United States, then surging in popularity due to the use of the alternative media of that era–books, periodicals, cassette tapes, and radio broadcasts. “I watched as the Anti-War movement rendered it impossible for this country to conduct or win the Vietnam War,” Colby remarked. “I tell you, dear friend, that the Militia and Patriot movement in which, as an attorney, you have become one of the centerpieces, is far more significant and far more dangerous for American than the Anti-War movement ever was, if it is not intelligently dealt with. And I really mean this.” David Hoffman, The Oklahoma City Bombing and the Politics of Terror, Venice CA: Feral House, 1998, 367.
41. Shortly after the appearance of journalist Gary Webb’s “Dark Alliance” series in the San Jose Mercury News chronicling the Agency’s involvement in drug trafficking, the CIA’s public affairs division embarked on a campaign to counter what it termed “a genuine public relations crisis for the Agency.” Webb was merely reporting to a large audience what had already been well documented by scholars such as Alfred McCoy and Peter Dale Scott, and the 1989 Kerry Committee Report on Iran-Contra—that the CIA had long been involved in the illegal transnational drug trade. Such findings were upheld in 1999 in a study by the CIA inspector general. Nevertheless, beginning shortly after Webb’s series ran, “CIA media spokesmen would remind reporters seeking comment that this series represented no real news,” a CIA internal organ noted, “in that similar charges were made in the 1980s and were investigated by the Congress and were found to be without substance. Reporters were encouraged to read the “Dark Alliance’ series closely and with a critical eye to what allegations could actually be backed with evidence.” http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/DOC_0001372115.pdf
42. On December 10, 2004 investigative journalist Gary Webb died of two .38 caliber gunshot wounds to the head. The coroner ruled the death a suicide. “Gary Webb was MURDERED,” concluded FBI senior special agent Ted Gunderson in 2005. “He (Webb) resisted the first shot [to the head that exited via jaw] so he was shot again with the second shot going into the head [brain].” Gunderson regards the theory that Webb could have managed to shoot himself twice as “impossible!” Charlene Fassa, “Gary Webb: More Pieces in the Suicided Puzzle,” Rense.com, December 11, 2005.
43. The most revered journalists who receive “exclusive” information and access to the corridors of power are typically the most subservient to officialdom and often have intelligence ties. Those granted such access understand that they must likewise uphold government-sanctioned narratives. For example, the New York Times’ Tom Wicker reported on November 22, 1963 that President John F. Kennedy “was hit by a bullet in the throat, just below the Adam’s apple.” Yet his account went to press before the official story of a single assassin shooting from the rear became established. Wicker was chastised through “lost access, complaints to editors and publishers, social penalties, leaks to competitors, a variety of responses no one wants.” Barrie Zwicker, Towers of Deception: The Media Coverup of 9/11, Gabrioloa Island, BC: New Society Publishers, 2006, 169-170.
44. The CIA actively promotes a desirable public image of its history and function by advising the production of Hollywood vehicles, such as Argo and Zero Dark Thirty. The Agency retains “entertainment industry liaison officers” on its staff that “plant positive images about itself (in other words, propaganda) through our most popular forms of entertainment,” Tom Hayden explains in the LA Review of Books. “So natural has the CIA–entertainment connection become that few question its legal or moral ramifications. This is a government agency like no other; the truth of its operations is not subject to public examination. When the CIA’s hidden persuaders influence a Hollywood movie, it is using a popular medium to spin as favorable an image of itself as possible, or at least, prevent an unfavorable one from taking hold.” Tom Hayden, “Review of The CIA in Hollywood: How the Agency Shapes Film and Television by Tricia Jenkins,” LA Review of Books, February 24, 2013,
45. Former CIA case officer Robert David Steele states that CIA manipulation of news media is “worse” in the 2010s than in the late 1970s when Bernstein wrote “The CIA and the Media.” “The sad thing is that the CIA is very able to manipulate [the media] and it has financial arrangements with media, with Congress, with all others. But the other half of that coin is that the media is lazy.” James Tracy interview with Robert David Steele, August 2, 2014,
46. A well-known fact is that broadcast journalist Anderson Cooper interned for the CIA while attending Yale as an undergraduate in the late 1980s. According to Wikipedia Cooper’s great uncle, William Henry Vanderbilt III, was an Executive Officer of the Special Operations Branch of the OSS under the spy organization’s founder William “Wild Bill” Donovan. While Wikipedia is an often dubious source, Vanderbilt’s OSS involvement would be in keeping with the OSS/CIA reputation of taking on highly affluent personnel for overseas derring-do. William Henry Vanderbilt III, Wikipedia.
47. Veteran German journalist Udo Ulfkotte, author of the 2014 book Gekaufte Journalisten (Bought Journalists) revealed how under the threat of job termination he was routinely compelled to publish articles written by intelligence agents using his byline. “I ended up publishing articles under my own name written by agents of the CIA and other intelligence services, especially the German secret service,” Ulfkotte explained in a recent interview with Russia Today. “German Journo: European Media Writing Pro-US Stories Under CIA Pressure,” RT, October 18, 2014.
48. In 1999 the CIA established In-Q-Tel, a venture capital firm seeking to “identify and invest in companies developing cutting-edge information technologies that serve United States national security interests.” The firm has exercised financial relationships with internet platforms Americans use on a routine basis, including Google and Facebook. “If you want to keep up with Silicon Valley, you need to become part of Silicon Valley,” says Jim Rickards, an adviser to the U.S. intelligence community familiar with In-Q-Tel’s activities. “The best way to do that is have a budget because when you have a checkbook, everyone comes to you.” At one point IQT “catered largely to the needs of the CIA.” Today, however, “the firm supports many of the 17 agencies within the U.S. intelligence community, including the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA), the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) and the Department of Homeland Security Science and Technology Directorate.” Matt Egan, “In-Q-Tel: A Glimpse Inside the CIA’s Venture Capital Arm,” FoxBusiness.com, June 14, 2013.
49. At a 2012 conference held by In-Q-Tel CIA Director David Patraeus declared that the rapidly-developing “internet of things” and “smart home” will provide the CIA with the ability to spy on any US citizen should they become a “person of interest’ to the spy community,” Wired magazine reports. “‘Transformational’ is an overused word, but I do believe it properly applies to these technologies,’ Patraeus enthused, ‘particularly to their effect on clandestine tradecraft’ … ‘Items of interest will be located, identified, monitored, and remotely controlled through technologies such as radio-frequency identification, sensor networks, tiny embedded servers, and energy harvesters — all connected to the next-generation internet using abundant, low-cost, and high-power computing,” Patraeus said, “the latter now going to cloud computing, in many areas greater and greater supercomputing, and, ultimately, heading to quantum computing.” Spencer Ackerman, “CIA Chief: We’ll Spy on You Through Your Dishwasher,” Wired, March 15, 2012.
50. In the summer of 2014 a $600 million computing cloud developed by Amazon Web Services for the CIA began servicing all 17 federal agencies comprising the intelligence community. “If the technology plays out as officials envision,” The Atlantic reports, “it will usher in a new era of cooperation and coordination, allowing agencies to share information and services much more easily and avoid the kind of intelligence gaps that preceded the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks.” “The Details About the CIA’s Deal With Amazon,” The Atlantic, July 17, 2014.
Original source of this article is Memory Hole
Copyright © James F. Tracy, Memory Hole, 2016, obtained from Globalresearch.ca
Aleister Crowley Created the 60s Peace Movement!
Written by TS Caladan
Conclusions of my two-year investigation will not be accepted when I report them, back at home base. It was difficult for my superiors to believe first information that the one once considered ‘wickedest man on Earth’ was kept alive and will be for some time in the future. They contemplated the awful possibility that when it came to ‘free will’ of the human race, the reason roads to war were taken before paths to peace, might be because of a single and ‘vile consciousness’ that remained alive even in the 21st Century?
Home base sent me. I’m simply an agent with a big puzzle on my hands and many people that have waited a long time for the right answers.
It was more than a dozen months ago when the most astounding Close Encounter happened, as if out of a dream. A remarkable, unprecedented occurrence on 3/3/2014 was beyond the normal Earthly contact by aliens. Only Pentagon officials witnessed and tightly ‘clamped down’ on the fact that a 6-foot in diameter silver saucer landed inside the large courtyard. The small craft gently floated to a nice spot within the pentagram-shaped court. The hatch opened, and…
Its sole passenger or extraterrestrial was a small astronaut that measured only 6 inches high! He originated from the planet Excelsior. The general public had no knowledge of the visitation and those who were aware were sworn to total secrecy.
The intruder that (without warning) simply ‘barged’ into the most secure building on the planet was extremely beautiful in appearance. The male traveler, more like a ‘Ken’ doll, shimmered in white light as if he gave off high energy. Personnel in the vicinity of the alien said they, “Felt peace and had good thoughts.” Scientists quickly determined that ‘he’ emanated no harmful radiations, carried no dangerous diseases and posed no threats.
The latest team of two special technicians assigned to examine the extraordinary alien invader was sent to the boss’ lavish office.
Major Kelly called the meeting with the Asian techs (geeks) that were honored to have the privilege to study the creature from Excelsior.
[Earth scientists in-the-know heard of the colorful, musical planet Excelsior with its tiny singers and dancers through old Nikola Tesla connections, but never made contact or had ever seen one up close].
The first doctors sent in to study the alien were human in appearance, but aliens themselves. They collapsed after close exposure to the Excelsiorian for unknown reasons. Anyone that approached the small humanoid lost consciousness and when they came to: They were never the same. They adamantly demanded to NEVER work for the government again! Many found that ‘leaving was far more difficult than joining.’
The frustrated technicians were owned by the Pentagon. They had no progress to report to the Major. They were forced and remotely examined the alien (given the name “Jonn”) through walls of Faraday protection. A Faraday barrier was suggested and approved by a cold-blooded race of aliens in cahoots with federal elite. Researchers finally approached the 6-inch ‘man’ without fear of wiped minds, lost commissions, new lives and careers.
The little man wanted his testers to call him ‘Jonn’ because that was his name. Every human on his world was psychic and approximately 6 inches tall. Excelsiorians had telepathic power and could manipulate human titans if they chose to. He was not confined. Jonn was precisely where he desired to be: in ‘captivity’ by fearful giants on an alien world.
“Report,” asked Major Kelly.
The taller tech nerd spoke up and said, “We can come near Jonn now. F-seals work fine, sir. After all this time, now we can attempt to talk or…or communicate.”
Kelly asked, “Any clue what the little alien did to our guys?”
The other one added his conclusion, “Sir. The creature we call ‘Jonn’ appears, well, to put it basically…”
The Major coaxed the smart kid, “Put it basically.”
“Well…well, sir. We solved the problem with the shield. Before that…well, he seemed to draw out the bad in people and in nonhumans and replaces it with…the good.”
“Huh? Then I’m glad I stayed clear of the little guy when I did.”
The questions that plagued us were:
~How could the home planet of the Beatles have produced the extreme evil that was Aleister Crowley?
~How was it that the only ‘good,’ passive, nonviolent period in modern times on Earth, a time of peace that ended an ‘insane war,’ was orchestrated by the most evil man (still) alive?
~Beatles (Paul, John, George and Ringo) and their entire management and handlers were utterly controlled like puppets by a demon to bring on the Aquarian Age. How could the ‘new information’ possibly be true?
I was sent to find out. There were millions of people back at home base that anxiously waited years for my final report. I was expected to discover the answers and after multiple ‘extractions,’ I did just that. But no one will believe my report. I needed the last piece to the grand enigma and what I found was startling. I uncovered the stunning truth from the subconscious of 16 human beings. Cross-reference patterns all correlated.
Aleister Crowley executed a severely dramatic turnaround and was the actual architect of the 60s Peace Movement (through the Beatles) during the Vietnam War. WHY? Why would Evil do that? How could a ‘man’ that motivated Mussolini, Stalin and Hitler have twisted his darkness toward peace, love and light? We had to know.
And now, I do. I’m one of the few beings who really know the truth.
The two technicians assigned to Jonn under Major Kelly believed they were close to a real communication with the creature with long hair from the ‘Planet of Music and Dance.’ So far, nothing substantial registered.
Jonn glowed in white light and often hovered. His smooth, little body was seen and filmed for hours only an inch off the floor in the room. He quietly ‘sat’ in midair and meditated endlessly. He could walk out or fly out, but chose to stay in the one room and cooperated fully with his ‘captors.’
The techs played classic music for the ‘little dude from the stars.’
He liked the music very much and slightly swayed in the air with his eyes closed, hardly above the floor.
Jonn’s saucer was impregnable. The same light around the traveler also radiated from the silver disk. No tests broke through the bright force-field that surrounded the spacecraft. The vehicle was carted off to lower levels in the Pentagon. Best minds from Venus could not ‘smash’ the electric locks on the 6-foot craft, therefore nothing inside was examined.
The two lab guys from Japan performed another test while behind the F-shield. They were uninfluenced by the warm, positive rays of love from the Excelsiorian, but they noticed some ‘animals were affected.’ Violent dogs sent through the F-shield that were close to Jonn, lost their violent tendencies…where passive dogs remained the same after exposure. Cats were the same after they were near the small human. Badgers, pumas, tigers, wild boars and wild horses were brought in proximity of the alien with a smile on his little human face. He turned every nasty one of them into gentle spirits that never got angry or violent ever again.
Little Jonn’s rays naturally healed. Those affected by his small light were forever cured of any diseases they possessed. At times, he was used as a ‘cure-all’ for a number of test subjects and certain elite authorities.
The lovely invader with long hair was discovered to morph the most aggressive, psychotic killers from prisons’ death row into passive ‘lambs’ and sweet souls. He performed these Earthly miracles without gestures, movements, words or even a blink of an eye. One only needed his tiny light to shine on them to be positively transmogrified.
The technicians had another meeting with Major Kelly scheduled. They were worried. The techs were no closer to answer, “What did the silent visitor want? What was his purpose? What was this power he had over his jailors and when will he leave?” All they knew was one transmitted name.
The answers were so clear to me now.
Aleistor Crowley did not only mastermind the Sixties and all the ‘Kumbaya’ Peace and Love of the Hippie Movement, Anti-War Movement with Protest Music and a complete lifestyle change of a whole generation for freedoms and Human Rights, Gay Rights, Woman Rights, etc…but…
He also orchestrated the Second World War with ties to the First World War along with other warlocks, wizards, aliens and bankers.
The madman of ‘magick’ was in complete control of Hitler and was the ‘Puppet-Master of the Beatles.’ He perverted everything about the early and later ‘mop tops’ from Liverpool. He changed the Order of the World. Crowley placed a spell on the Beatles and the band placed a spell on the rest of the planet at the time of ‘Beatle-mania.’ It was all directed by the Devil.
Crowley, Master of the Black Arts and member of numerous Occult Orders, gave the V-FOR-VICTORY (two fingers) sign to a lesser warlock known as Winston Churchill. Hippies later used the two-fingered ‘peace sign,’ hand gesture which was really the ‘horns of the Devil,’ V-for Victory sign created during WWII by the most evil man on Earth.
This pervert of all good and righteous things, Crowley, had or has the motto: “Do What Thou Wilt” where there were no rules or morality laws. Aleistor created the THUMBS UP hand sign and gave it to American pilots during WWII. (Crowley’s Thumbs Up was sexual). Whenever people view these and other supposedly ‘positive’ hand signs, understand their origin.
Aleister Crowley also gave Adolph Hitler (“Schicklgruber”) the extended RIGHT-ARM SALUTE. The highest, most respected, Occultist and ritualistic killer of children in the name of Satan, Crowley had his own twisted meaning for each of the hand signs that Earthlings have altered again and again much later without any knowledge of the true author.
I extracted old and recent events directly out of the deep depths of 16 (government) souls and know for certain now as I concluded my final report.
Crowley was placed on the cover of the Sgt. Peppers’ album twice. He was in the back on the left, next to Mae West. He was also in a fez with slightly pointed ears behind the sexy Diana Dors (not Jayne Mansfield).
Why control the Beatles? For the same reason Hitler knew to control the future, you must control the youth. To control the youth, control music and films.
Home base will find the truth a ‘hard pill to swallow.’ How could anyone believe it? Yet, the 1990s and the direction Earth society had moved or not moved in the last few decades were proof. Everything made sense now and nothing had made any sense before the correlated extractions which verified ‘the information’ and eventually answered the big questions for me.
It all started when Paul McCartney attended the Stockton Wood Road Primary School in 1947. This was the year Aleister Crowley died at the age of 72. Soul of the Wickedest Man on Earth possessed the young McCartney who was 5 years of age at the time. The plan went into effect and the planet moved in the process with a completely different future now in front of it.
Master McCartney was bestowed with musical talent, confidence, utter ruthlessness and the power to hide his great gifts, gifts that came from the Prince of Darkness or a physical manifestation of evil on Earth. He acted proper and good and Paul obeyed all the rules. He would do as mother and father told him to do. He would be a very good boy, until the time was right.
Aleister Crowley’s spirit (‘Aiwass’) acted as the supreme maestro like a spider in the center of a web as it totally manipulated:
~The ‘chance’ meeting of John Lennon and Paul McCartney.
~A George Harrison connection that introduced the youngest Beatle.
~The elimination of the ‘most popular’ Beatle, Pete Best. Crowley’s ‘magick’ brought Richard Starkey into the band. He also gave Ringo his last name (‘Starr’) which was a tribute to the Devil he worshiped.
Stuart Sutcliffe was a ‘friend’ that dragged the band. He had to go.
Crowley killed manager Brian Epstein on August 27, 1967 not with bare hands, but with a malignant horror that hung in the air over the Fab Four. The official cause of Brian’s death was an overdose of barbiturates or ‘sleeping pills.’ Epstein’s murder was because he’d never have agreed to the new psychedelic direction AC planned to push the band into in the future.
Beatles’ ‘Rubber Soul’ album was released in late 1965. The name referred to the ‘shaky legs’ or unstable condition the group was in. There was much talk of breakup among them as egos clashed as well as many arguments over royalties and percentages. There were always fights about: “How much of whose music (money) comprised the next LP record?”
The lads from Liverpool had a nice run, but it was over. The Beatles experience was exactly what they had expected: at the top of music for a few years and then the inevitable fall. 1966 was it! Beatle-mania fizzled out. It was either going to die with the breakup of the band or, (as Crowley conceived), could be kicked up and hyped to a whole new level with a band that stayed together and made music of the gods.
Top bands had no control over their music, record covers, marriages and divorces, press releases, futures, etc. The next album released was recorded earlier in the chronology of studio sessions. Crowley personally chose the title ‘Yesterday and Today.’ It was released in June of 1966 to distinctly mark the new Beatles from the simple, 2-dimensional ‘mop tops’ that Earthlings and others idolized from the beginning. ‘Today’s Beatles’ or future-Beatles were going to ‘take the world by storm’ all over again.
Correct album-order was reinstated when ‘REVOLVER’ was released on August 8, 1966. Aleister’s message to the Fab Four with the new title was: “You must ‘play ball’ and not refuse my will.” Men in Black were sent to each Beatle and aimed literal ‘revolvers’ to the head of each one and their families. They had to do exactly what the New York agents and handlers said, or else! The public was told fabricated lies as to why certain titles were used and why things around the Beatles were done. Nothing was close to the truth. ‘Revolver’ was a constant reminder that McCartney, Lennon, Harrison and Starr had to do precisely as the spirit of AC commanded.
The Beatles (musically) did not desire or want to move in the style, plan or agenda Crowley established for them. They wanted to revert back to their roots, to the beginnings of basic rock, soul and rhythm and blues. It was not the band’s idea to work with other musicians that incorporated new (experimental) ‘sound’ techniques into Beatle music.
Crowley had a few close ‘assistants’ that guided the actions and the music of the (contrived and ultra-promoted) Super Band. Jane Asher was a Wiccan and George Martin, a Master Magickian and warlock.
In truth (hard to believe), the Beatles were not that good. Like Shakespeare, a team of writers composed many of their greatest successes! It was a team effort (for big bucks/mind-control) and the boys from Liverpool had to play along. If they talked, they would be eliminated and replaced.
Then the most peculiar oddity of oddities occurred…
Paul McCartney, Son of Satan at the time and alter ego of Crowley from the age of 5, had a…change of heart. He was not going to participate in the ‘new direction’ of the band. He refused the LSD; he refused to dress up in the bright, psychedelic uniforms and phoniness of a ‘Sgt. Peppers’ Lonely Hearts Club Band.’ He was not about to wear wizard costumes and wave magic wands and ‘shove in the public’s face’ the real agenda of Crowley, which was an occult devotion to Satan. Paul, Crowley’s inside ‘puppet’ and man all along, one quarter of the band and ‘song-channeler,’ wanted OUT.
Crowley’s demonic spirit was more than upset on a dark astral plane. The New York handlers, the mob, the feds, the Swiss, the throne of England and the Vatican panicked because their highly promoted band and ‘cash cow’ and old plan to move a planet was at an end or went unfulfilled.
Paul never wanted to sing another song or play another note after what he discovered (the spider) was located at the center of all things Music, which were in reality all things ‘Illuminati.’
Crowley lost his total control of McCartney’s actions. Paul had to go!
The Beatles and an undisclosed (now lost) British radio station held a ‘Paul McCartney Look-alike Contest’ near the end of 1966. The winner was William Shears, a dead-ringer for Paul except that he was right-handed and three inches taller. His voice box was altered to sound like Paul and he was taught to play left-handed. The ‘contest’ was Crowley’s plot to replace Paul.
In a secret ceremony, the spirit of the Sorcerer Supreme went from old Paul to new Paul. AC was done with the rebel McCartney who apparently had a twinge of conscious and morality. The demon ordered his execution.
Paul ran out of a recording session in fear of his life from the Men in Black that carried guns. The real McCartney was killed on a highway (witnesses ‘vanished’ as with JFK). Paul was beaten beyond recognition. Photos were taken and Paul resembled a swollen, black and blue walrus.
Paul was really dead. The song ‘A Day in the Life’ was about Paul.
Crowley’s big follow-up to the ‘greatest musical achievement of all time’ was entitled, of course: ‘The Magical Mystery Tour.’ The reference was undeniable and spoke of the dark wizard’s fantastic ‘puppet show’ that was the entire career of the Beatles. Paul was positioned lower than the other three and in a walrus costume. The new Paul was posed with his hands in a cross or Christ-like position. Five-pointed stars were everywhere.
Before Sgt. Peppers and everything post Peppers around the Beatles was scripted by an ultimate warlock and the right-hand of Satan. He made ‘MMT,’ the film, fail miserably. Crowley forced Lennon into worldwide controversy with his “We’re more popular than Jesus” statement to the press. Every project was choreographed by the master fiend. Aleistor made Yoko Ono the fifth Beatle and mesmerized John into a relationship with a gothic witch. He formed the band’s late troubles, financial troubles, romantic troubles, breakups and deaths in advance. Rock and Roll! Crowley saw the future and forced the Beatles upon the landscape of the times. And the world changed along with the music. He knew the boys could move the planet more than any world leader. WHY he did it was indescribable in words.
The revolution of peace was here. The Vietnam War ended because true democracy ruled and the (fascist) State had to bend to the will of the people. Why? Why had Crowley generated such power of peace and love?
Major Kelly and the latest pair of technicians gathered themselves behind the F-shield in front of the small but pure being from the planet Excelsior. Communications only happened if Jonn wanted them to happen. Everyone in attendance received the distinct feeling that the alien would ‘speak’ or finally communicate. They did not even know his rank or serial number. But now, maybe the truth to the mystery of why he came to this planet could be realized?
Suddenly, Jonn moved in the air. He floated cross-legged and passed through the F-barrier close to the floor and very near the three men who stood tall over him. His light touched them and they were changed much for the better; they never worked for the government again.
The inquisitive and now sad creature that came here two of our years ago from a Music Planet thought he should speak to his ‘zoo keepers’ before he left. He believed he owed them a little bit of information that they surely would not understand in the least. In a small voice, Jonn meekly told them…
“Paul is really dead. You would never believe why.”
Jonn, agent from a distant planet that adored the Beatles, zipped through lower levels and into his 6-foot silver saucer. The craft electro-magnetically ‘blasted off’ and he made it back to home base in no time.
The little alien seemed the tallest person alive when he reached home world. People were thrilled to view and hear his long-awaited conclusions on vital philosophic questions that baffled the Excelsiorians. When dances and fabulous music that Jonn missed so much had ended, he stepped up to the ‘world stage.’ Colored lights were lit and cameras focused on him…
“Good people, how long I’ve yearned to be home and with you again.
The capsule was successful and yes, I’ve found the answers.
Without further delay; you’ve waited long enough…here are truths we sought: Aleister Crowley is alive and well and grows louder and stronger than he ever had before on Tera in the new century (gasps in the vast crowd).
The answer to WHY did such evil go good?
It was not because Crowley wanted peace; not because he wanted to stop wars and save lives; not because he desired needed social change and bring the Age of Aquarius or benefit the human race in any way with Sixties Tera.
Reason was…he had no other choice (more gasps).
He believed he HAD to do what he did to control what opposes the secret fascism.
As hard as it is to conceive, it makes sense. Peace period of the Sixties was a trial run, a test to see exactly how far and where Freedom would go.
Evil fascists called ‘the man’ or ‘the Establishment’ actually created the Hippies; made the acid.
Crowley’s inverted cross was the (bent) peace symbol. His plan is known as ‘Hegelian Dialectics.’ He felt he needed to master his own enemies, the good opposition so he created the Peace and Love generation through music, through the Beatles and many other offshoot rock bands, to see and precisely measure the ‘Movement’ like a laboratory experiment; examine just where the love would go…so that They would never allow it to ever, ever happen again!
Music would always be mindless and empty from the 90s on.
Terans are brainwashed by modern music and films that are only propaganda and Mind-Control for the fascist State.
Evil Empire has total power over Teran music and other industries. Hair will always be short from the 90s on, forever (is the intent). Long hair means freedom from war. Short hair means total domination by the State that makes them blind ‘units’ that march to useless wars and meaningless deaths. Hairstyles and music will never cycle anymore as they naturally do. Crowley insured permanent wars with new Terans that love war, volunteer for war, run to war! Youths shave their heads because they are told that this is normal; everyone does it…while long-hairs are portrayed as maniacs and abnormal paranoids. Crowley’s innocent and wild freedoms of the Sixties were intended to be taken to insane extremes with the next generation or cycle. Even PUNKS were planned by Crowley, all to lead to RAP and the end of everything good and decent. Rich white men (stooges) created the black man’s rap music, all to ignite race wars, violence in city streets and everywhere else. Imagine what John Lennon would have thought if he wasn’t murdered by a Crowley stooge when Paul, Super Bowl halftime performer after 9/11, said, “Wouldn’t it great if the Patriots won?” He has been knighted as ‘Sir Paul’ while we know he’s not the original and as phony, sorry to say friends, as the rest of the Shakespearean band (more reactions). Jim Morrison called himself the ‘Lizard King’ (he can do anything). The Lizards didn’t like that and killed him in Paris. Look how crazy Jim got in Miami; Jim screamed: “No Rules! Do anything you want!” This was Crowley screaming and a sign of the terror of things to come…when we know what great Music really is; what it can be and what it can do. Music does not have to be made to destroy when it can be made to create and exercise freedoms and fire imaginations.
Crowley lives! He lives in every Teran war film; television commercials where WOMEN and children are calling for men to ‘man up’ and ‘support the troops’ (more emotional reactions from sensitive creatures). To repeat the WHY and method to his madness, this was executed by the Devil so that any more Peace Movements would be totally squashed and nonexistent. No longer were the mistakes of Vietnam repeated where horrible bloodshed was televised into every American living room. Now the State knows to continuously use the Media to reinforce an almost attraction for separation, differences, killing and hatred that all lead to inevitable WAR. That was Crowley’s plan and the many minions of evil that drink from fountains of success reinforce that Agenda. Nothing is getting better on the planet that we love; we love it from a distance, don’t we? We love Teran songs…SOME Teran songs. But don’t go there today, good people. You will lose your mind and lose your heart. I must admit: I enjoyed the music of the 80s, the last time it was real and colorful and visual art. As to their future and to the question: Will Aleister Crowley’s continuance of evil last? How long will his influence be maintained on Tera and therefore viewed by the rest of our universe? The answer is not up to us, of course. It is possible that a beautiful future will exist again on Tera as it was very long ago and also when a good vibration played freely and creatively in the late 60s. I predict Terans will get sick of war, soldiers, violence and needless crap heaped upon them and again protest; organize and The Meek will inherit."
In Feb. 2015, Ringo Starr admits Paul is Really Dead. Story was written BEFORE author knew of this revelation by Ringo:
The Manufactured Invention of the Beatles, Stones, Grateful Dead and the Birth of Rock n’ Roll by the Tavistock Institute; A Jesuit Corporation
“The fact that “The Beatles” had their music and lyrics written for them by Theo Adorno was concealed from public view.” John Coleman, former MI6 agent.
Paul and John giving Masonic Illuminate Hand signals on Yellow Submarine album cover. Paul with the “666” hand sign, John with the Horned Hand
~ WORDS written on “Caladan’s Truth Band” ~
1 Earth is an electron in orbit around a proton that rises each day in the east.
2 Infinite number of Big Bangs!
3 Quasars are other ends of Black Holes or White Holes.
4 End of ‘Shrinking Man’ and ‘Horton.’
5 Everything occurs simultaneously.
6 Speed of Light is really a little bit faster, approx: 189,000 miles per second.
7 Bode’s Law is true. Pluto is real and next real planet is Sedna.
8 Neptune and Jupiter’s (moon) Ganymede are not real.
9 A few stars are not distant suns at all…
10 White Space: Is this the only universe with night, darkness and evil?
11 Martian Sphinx (Cydonian Face).
12 Phobos Monolith.
13 IAPETAN towers.
14 Europa’s Oceans.
15 The Cydonian War: [El, Jara, Jar-El, Laari, Lilith, Gan’s Ghost. 1x4x9, not 1x3x9].
17 Osiris. Isis. Horus. Neo Zog, Son of Zog.
18 Mars = past. Venus = future. Mars = Krypton.
19 Hollow Earth. Holes @ poles.
20 Karma and Newton’s Law of Action/Reaction are the same ~
21 The real Creator has never been on Earth (or in Bible).
22 God does not rule in Hell.
23 Old Testament events also true, more like sci-fi.
24 Sodom and Gomorrah were NUKED.
25 Jonah was taken on a SUBMARINE.
26 Enoch, Ezekiel and others were abducted.
27 Eve was cloned from Adam.
28 Uzzah was electrocuted by the Arc.
29 Arc of the Covenant was a high-powered electrical condenser (said Tesla) blew down thick/stone walls of Jericho…only problem: by this time it was in the hands of madmen drunk with power. They had the ‘big gun’ that was once carted into wars as the ‘Hand of God.’ GOOD people were savagely slaughtered by Joshua’s men after they blasted walls down. Arc was the A-Bomb of its time, meant to END war. Moses’ ghost was very, very disgusted.
30 10 Commandments LASERED in stone.
31 Bible stories happened, reflected real history only not as we’re told.
32 Ancient and future NUKES!
33 ‘Primates’ are misunderstood; different groups were at same time. They are the clone workers, etc who did not need large brains and were manufactured by the LARGE-BRAINED Cro-Mag cloner/scientists with remnants of Atlantean technology…some played “GOD” and terrorized simple people who had degenerated from the greatness of earlier ages. SEE BIBLE.
34 Turin Shroud is real. Carbon-14 is off. They need a measuring stick that underestimates AGE so a lame backward view of history can be maintained.
35 Don’t pray to Jesus…BE JESUS. Don’t have faith. You must SEE God to believe.
36 Christ was Mohammed and Siddhartha, the Buddha…and St. Essa. (& Horus)…&…you.
37 Past = Future.
38 ONE TRUTH. Science = Religion. They are 1 philosophy. Churches and Religions and State Colleges were set up by the Devil to always have fights, chaos and WAR.
39 MARTIAN TECHNOLOGY is Atlantean technology. Atlantean technology is Tesla technology, although Tesla came from Venus.
40 60,000 years ago we Martians pulverized 5th planet, today’s Asteroid Belt and ruined Mars red with radiation…later came to Earth, landed high in Andes (Bolivia) surveyed the planet for 13 GRID SITES. “Earth Base One.” “Tiah.” “gate of the SON.”
41 COMETS = remnants of the event that shattered 5th Planet!
42 Asians are Lemurians, old empire in Pacific…while non-Asians are Indians from Atlantis.
43 Atlantis Power Grid (13). Electro-Magnetic energy right out of the ground!
44 Atlantis Power Grid was destroyed by the ‘good guys’ so NO ONE would have EM Power! Dark armies of Belial (Cayce), first serpent in paradise were also fed the wireless electricity that fueled Eden for thousands of years…All had to go…wiped clean…humanity cycles…to start again…in Egypt, Inca…cycling down to Maya, Aztec…
45 In prehistoric times, there were clone servants, workers and armies as time and new freedoms changed Eden paradise…genetic monsters had to be wiped out by nukes and World Flood!
46 Do clones have rights or are they property?
47 Were your ancestors the clones or the cloners?
48 Many Noahs sailed during Deluge. Huge numbers of animals: best specimens stored on (crystal) chips genetically…to be reconstituted later after global Flood waters recede.
49 World Flood was necessary to reduce hot spots of radioactivity and to destroy the ‘mythical’ animals, giants and madness!
50 Technology was the Forbidden Fruit.
51 New Delhi Pillar: magnetic, rustless for thousands of years, on exact opposite side of Earth as Easter Island…also electro-magnetic. India, land of ‘flying carpets,’ was really land of ancient Vimanas or saucers and Pillar acted as a wireless Tesla Coil and powered crafts as recorded in old books (of India).
52 Quetzalcoatl, Kukulkan and Viracocha with a promise to return.
53 To err, is not human. We’re a good model. 2 ears, 1 mouth.
54 WAR is not in the nature of human beings.
55 If we knew that we’re not animals and never were…then we’d stop behaving like animals.
56 Edmond Dantes’ treasure was not worth it.
57 Adam Weishaupt began Illuminati in 1700s to overthrow inbred Royalty so most intelligent rules and power was not in hands of madmen elitists. He was against Church and State. In time Illuminati have perverted power & become Church & State, the very things their founder was against.
58 The Illuminati, former masons and Templars, believe the NWO will survive the lies and programming-to-violence against Human nature…it will not! Only the meek will survive.
59 (Doug Fairbanks) Dad changed his name to “Doug” after he saw ‘Thief of Baghdad,’ his Star Wars: high over the city in a flying carpet! Then, WWII came and destroyed everyone’s dreams.
60 WWII was won not because of 2 atomic bombs, but won with alien help going into the future.
61 Aleister Crowley, Supreme Satanist, gave Churchill ‘V for Victory’ sign, American pilots ‘thumbs up’ hand sign and gave Hitler the right-arm salute. WWII was staged by bankers, witchcraft and aliens.
62 The Philadelphia Experiment went thru Time and fractured reality into parallel realities (Montauk). Maybe we are fortunate to NOT have experienced disastrous events that were predicted at the end of last century?
63 AL BELIEK SAVED THE EARTH!!! Movie: ‘Philadelphia Experiment’ really happened!
64 The Superman story really happened: Tesla came to Earth as a child and changed the world.
65 The “S” doesn’t stand (for Superman or) ‘Savior’ or ‘Satan.’ It’s ‘SPIRIT.’
66 Question: which one (Great Pyramid or Tesla tower) is ADVANCED and which one is primitive? Answer: the Pyramid is far more futuristic. Tesla’s tower was crude.
67 …was on Jekyll Island with college tennis team and saw the beauty there: deer and lighthouse in the moonlight…then decades later, discovered the other side of rightly-named Jekyll Island and the dark, sinister PLOT hatched there.
68 TITANIC was murder plot from beginning to kill Astor, etc., those opposed to Federal Reserve and evil plan to finance WWI.
69 Same date Lincoln was shot ~ not a coincidence.
70 We didn’t take the Pleiadian advice toward peace, rather another, – aliens advice toward atomics. Age of Aquarius is far away.
71 Kennedy was killed in a ritual at Masonic Dealey Plaza…it was the ‘Killing of the King,’ done also to Caesar and Jesus…to demonstrate to politicians who’s secretly ‘running the show’…like the inside job that was 9/11.
72 The Greys are HUMANS from the future trying to survive when their Time is at end.
73 Darwin was stupid! So was Edison!
74 Otis T. Carr (OTCs), Ralph Ring and American Dream…SAUCERS in every garage! Date of Death: 1960. Tesla-designed saucers were offered to elite and refused and buried because it could end their ‘Plan’ for enslavement to gas and cars.
75 Our military was going to test a NUKE on the Moon…we were told immediately by lunar aliens: “Never come back!”
76 It’s 1984 and hope is gone. There is no enemy except ourselves: our enemies are created by the real enemy who is in control and secretly funds all wars with your tax $. There are no countries to the NWO…only the Vatican, Throne of British Empire and the Pentagon.
77 There are high-tech cities underground; all major cities are connected by a super system of transit…there are orbiting bases, Moon cities old and new, Earthlings on other planets.
78 DARE to tell the truth about HEMP. For thousands of years, Hemp was used for a vast array of natural products: medicines, food, STEELS, durable fibers, etc. and ALL OIL PRODUCTS from the seeds. Imagine gas and biodegradable PLASTICS mass-grown from renewable resource! Threatened industrialists created the ‘Menace of Marihuana’ in the 40s and public has suffered ever since…
79 Cancer cures…like Hemp! Cigarettes CAUSE Cancer! HEMP CURES CANCER!
80 Soy causes cancer!
81 Bob (Marley) was given cancer.
82 AIDS came from feds.
83 Lizards do NOT own Earth!
84 “But you’re DEAD inside.”
85 We are slaves of slaves of slaves…
86 Created Cold Wars with a real alien threat.
87 Tesla’s son, Arthur Matthews, told me on phone that Tesla Tech (wireless, electrical power) will return to the Earth (dove) but it will be a long time from now (100s of years).
88 OK City…no poopoo.
89 Sauron = Saturn = Satan.
90 Future Now! All food should be FREE!
91 The day will come as it was (very) long ago where we WILL NOT NEED the police or even LAWS. ‘Meek Inheritors.’
92 England = Germany…………….U.S. = U.S.S.R.
93 Kubrick faked the Moon missions WE saw; we missed the good stuff. ‘Shining’ was his confession. ‘They’ killed Stanley after ‘Eyes Wide Shut.’
94 ‘Revenge of the Sith’ (2005) was really about New World Order Empire…will be received with ‘thunderous applause.’ “Dystopia.”
95 Why is there War?
96 Ayn Rand and fascists’ fear of a welfare state was really a planned dystopia.
97 One-eye, CBS Illuminati in pyramid is Eye of Horus or Eye of JESUS: holy Egyptian son of Osiris and Isis…while the Devil set up every Church and all religions to take your money and make WAR!
98 They HAD to kill Bobby (Kennedy) before be became President. He would have led an investigation into who killed his brother. [dreamers]. [Why not?].
99 All industries are corrupt.
100 Isis uses U.S. tanks.
101 Aleister Crowley created ’60 Peace Movement to gauge / test Freedom…so that it never happens again!
102 In 2015, Ringo Starr admits Paul died in ’66 and replaced by contest-winner Billy Shears…“We all panicked…hired Billy (temporarily) but time went by and nobody seemed to notice so we kept playing along…(only problem)…he didn’t get along with John.” 1+1+1=3.
103 Future run by compassionate machines…no nukes…no Terminators. “Wing-Makers!”
104 Everything is free! / Tomorrow. NO MONEY (in future).
105 I believe in divine forces and energies.
106 (Truth is) In between the extremes.
107 Bible, Dead Sea Scrolls, ancient books, Mayan codices and other libraries of Truth destroyed or worse: changed and perverted…
108 REINCARNATION is why History repeats…
109 You only get 26 (lifetimes)… on Earth.
110 You can SEE other worlds. (Moebius)
111 You’re pretty good when they name a color after your skies. (Maxfield Parrish)
112 We’re all 007. (Bond)
113 Seeing inside the mind. (Rod Serling) [Montauk]. ‘Don’t Smoke Cigarettes!’
114 Who’s the real monster? (Frankenstein)
115 We all have POSITIVE Spider Senses. (Spiderman)
116 Star Map from Zeta Reticuli. (Betty Hill)
117 Real X-man from Spectra. (Uri Geller) “Bend.”
118 “I shot my car.” (Richard Pryor)
119 Connect the dots. (Sherlock Holmes)
120 Use good emotions like compassion, always tempered by logic and intelligence. (Spock)
121 Be like water. (Bruce Lee) Yip Man Lives!
122 We’re all special. We’re all super.
123 Practice Thinking.
124 Knowledge is Power.
125 Trust your feelings.
126 Be real. Be bold! Live! Breathe…believe…feel…
127 Life’s what you make it.
128 You have the world at your fingertips. No one can make it better than you.
129 Equal Rights? / Human rights.
130 Use the Wall of Light.
131 Heal…gain strength. You’ve already won! HERE WE GO.
132 We only use a fraction of 1% of our Mind-Power.
133 Don’t Panic!
134 Master all pain…turn every enemy or bad thought against you into an advantage.
135 Notice tension in your hands…now release and relax.
136 Perform White Magic…do something GOOD.
137 Look deeper. Have CONFIDENCE. See far.
138 Light has no effect on Fire and Fire no effect on Light. (both eternally exist)
139 Nothing can be created. It has all been done before.
140 Don’t assume you know anything.
141 Read Edgar Cayce on Atlantis…again. (electrical, magnetic destruction).
142 Nothing to fear. “Not that kind of angel.” ‘Angelic…Assassin.’
143 Why do things happen like they do? What could go right? Act. Why?
144 Future is fixed so what happens in present MUST occur so future is maintained.
145 Accidents are not accidents.
146 Anagrams are the Universe speaking ~
147 Ah…there is a God.
148 My New Jerusalem: a Roman Empire with high technology.
149 The Krell were WRONG!! [the Void]. The Great Beyond…the unknown.
150 Looking for what you humans call the soul. Love?
151 Only bad aliens should obey the Prime Directive.
152 Service oval (inner service area of Roval tennis).
153 Small edge of the Wedge.
154 The Vaccine is the Ebola. There is no Ebola.
155 Hollywood Hit Squad.
156 U.S.’ real anniversary is 5/1/76…MAYDAY!
157 Under Vatican for miles.
158 Do not fear the Archons.
159 Un-cross your fingers.
160 Question Authority. Question Everything.
161 Do not bow to anyone!
162 No law requires you to pay INCOME TAX.
163 Esher have a computer? MCE.
164 I AM PROMETHEUS. (Wizard Green)
165 “…You will carry me inside you…all the days of your life. You will make my strength your own; see my life through your eyes …as your life will be seen through mine. The Son becomes the Father and the Father, the Son. Live as one of them Cal-El…always hold in your heart the pride of your special heritage. They can be a great people if they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. I have sent them you, my only Son.” – Jar-El.
166 One night, the aliens gave me the Moon. aLIEn.
167 It doesn’t matter…as long as I know.
168 My tears drive starships.
169 I want to STOP climbing mountains and simply Freefall…
170 Best female voice / Best male voice.
171 “Quiet numbskulls…I’m broadcastin’.” What level?
172 “My love has wings, slender feathered things with grace and upswept curve and tapered tip.” ‘Nightingale Woman’ by Tarbolde.
173 Poseidon Adventure: “Don’t work against us.”
174 No Wings over the World.
175 Nicky’s Tease Boutique. No more ‘Avacado Lounge.’
176 Tesla’s Statue: “Born in Space.” “Mr. Carpenter.” “JC.” “Where is God’s Advocate?”
177 Thanks, Brad. TYT. Published 5/5/14.
178 Sorry, Monica.
179 We never die (spiritually).
180 We’re all going to die…why aren’t we making each other happy until then?
181 Goodbye cruel world…..Hello next…
182 4 ever Young.
183 Our divine origins and divine potential…
184 Each one @ the Center of the Universe.
185 We’re holograms?
186 Crystens and tele-pyramids. “ARZ!”
187 My son, Sam, and entire ‘Skywalking’ Family from Mars.
188 I am the cause of all things.
189 The Year 3000?
“I wanted a work of art that really ‘says something’ and SPEAKS to you, so…
I wrote a bunch o’ words on top of cool pictures. Seriously, here’s my life’s work. I want to thank the Beatles (& Ringo) for the initial inspiration and part of the background. Sgt. Peppers cover was a funeral for the old band and introduced a new, more colorful band. In the foreground of ‘Caladan’s Truth Band,’ we have a funeral for everything good and decent in the world that the Illuminati, World Elite, masons, NWO, whatever ‘They’ are called, have destroyed in recent times. Colors, fonts, sizes, placements of words have meaning to me. Around my old name are small, personal matters that only matter to me. Oh there’s death and despair in the foreground, but there is such eternal Life, joy and TRUTH in the background! Once again, placements of something higher over lower, connected relationships of adjacent faces, sizes and certain areas all have intimate and very personal meanings to the artist.
As the collage fell together, almost as if another hand guided my hand, I wondered of time and the future. I felt the collage already existed in the future and I knew people would view it over the Internet (later) before it was finished. What pictures to include as I looked at books & my original artwork? (now Swiss-cheesed) I wondered that: I had no control of what went where. It was almost like the Future was fixed and my choices in-the-now were 100% determined by what already existed or happened in the future. Maybe everything is like that? I can tell you I ruined this picture 3 times; partially recovered it and normally, as you might expect, the human in me hit the F-ING ROOF! Hope you can imagine days of work in about an ‘obsessed’ state and then have days of meticulous (individual pixel, AH!) work lost! It’s a little frustrating. But the lesson is [this has happened 100s of times WRITING: a crash or blown fuse & all is gone] not half of the time or mostly, but in EACH AND EVERY CASE…when it was redone…it was MUCH, MUCH better. I wrote on it “accidents are not accidents” which has been said as: all things happen for a reason. (Let’s keep the reasons good). So why did I curse at a blessing? Because I immediately did not understand and jumped to anger when very soon I THANKED the lovely stars! Maybe we should all relax?
Here’s my gift to the world. ‘Caladan’s Truth Band’ contains nearly 50 years of scientific research & theories (by Doug Yurchey); channeled info; very controversial ideas; different POV and personal revelations. The goal is to have an effect; maybe wonder, “What’s it all mean? What’s this and that signify on the collage?” Hopefully, the picture will outlive me. DOWNLOAD CTB, VIEW IT, LOOK DEEPER, LOOK CLOSER AND ASK, “COULD THIS BE TRUE?” FORWARD IT, FACEBOOK IT, SPREAD IT, PUT IT ON A STICK & HAVE A PRINTER BLOW IT UP BIG AND FRAME IT. WHY NOT? (not charging a penny) AND MOST OF ALL…CONSIDER THE INFORMATION…”
Tray Samuel Caladan email@example.com